Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Poor excuses

Dear Blog,

I apologize for having neglected you the last few weeks due to being swamped with margaritas, reading, and lounging on the beach/in the most awesome pool ever. It was a rough 2 weeks, waking up every day at 9, eating a breakfast prepared by someone else and then putting on my bathing suit and jumping in the water/lounging with a book all day. But the fun ended on Saturday and now I'm back in Chicago running around like a chicken with my head cut off trying to get packed and organized for my trip to Turkey which commences in a day and a half. I have yet to wash laundry or pack and for some reason have become fixated with scrubbing all the grout in my bathroom and dusting the all the crown moldings in my apartment.

Long story short: I will not be blogging for the next 3 weeks due to packing, organizing, scrubbing grout, dusting moldings, and being in Turkey. I shall return mid-September and will post a plethora of pictures of Istanbul etc.

Love,
Kristen

1 comment:

  1. Your life is sooo rough, I don't know how you do it :0P I hope your having a GREAT time in Turkey.

    ReplyDelete