Sunday, October 26, 2008

An Introduction

Dear World,

Remember several years ago when all my friends started blogging and I told them they were silly and that I'd never keep an online journal of any kind? Well, I lied. First, there was the teeny blog I kept while studying abroad in college, mostly as a way to catalog my thousands of pictures and to remember all my adventures. Once I returned to the U.S., that blog effectively died and I did not mourn the loss. I dabbled in blogging from time to time, mostly by reading other people's and making the occasional comment. Fastforward to today, when the first thing I do as I drink my morning cup of tea is check my google reader and catch up on my top 25 or so favorite blogs. I know, World. I know just what you're thinking. You're laughing, pointing your finger and saying "I told you so!" Well, for once you've got something right.

Love,
Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment