Friday, January 30, 2009

Why You Gotta Be Such a Whiny Punk

Dear sister-in-law,

Why do you insist upon behaving like a whiny, spoiled child ALL. THE. TIME? I know your grandfather just died, which is emotional and sucky for everyone but I just don't understand why you insist upon making his death all about you and publicly bitching on facebook that it pisses you off when people tell you their prayers are with him because you think they should be praying for you. Um, excuse me? He is the one who died. And while I know his death hit everyone pretty hard, to have you virtually spitting in the faces of people who care and are voicing their condolences to you and your family makes me want to slap you silly. I am appalled that you would post something as mean and hateful as "Well F*ck you all, I don't need your sympathy or prayers" on a public forum in response to wishes of condolences expressed by YOUR OWN FRIENDS. I mean, seriously kid. WTF? I know your parents raised you better than that.

Grow up already. 19 years old is way too old for this kind of junior high temper tantrums.

Love,
Your sister-in-law

P.S. You also might want to think before you post on facebook about how you lied to your boss about the date of the funeral in order to get more time off. I know some of your coworkers are on facebook and I'm not sure all of them are going to "keep it on the dl" as you requested. Here's a novel idea: DON'T POST IT ON FACEBOOK IF YOU WANT IT KEPT ON THE DOWN LOW. Effing hell girl, get a freaking clue.

1 comment: