Monday, July 6, 2009

Re:

Recently a friend of mine mentioned that there aren't very many pictures of me on this blog. In response to her comment, I give you an entire post of pictures:


Re-enacting a picture from our wedding day at the Central PA Bride Fair.
(September 2008)

The husband and I doing our best impression of a WASP-y couple with an adopted "Asian" baby girl. Her name is Maureen or Mo for short.
(December 2008)

Us being totally geeked out by our shiny new Field Museum Membership. Hooray!
(December 2008)


With my family in Vegas for my brother's 30th birthday party.
(February 2009)


Surveying the battlefield at Gettysburg, PA.
(March 2009)



Me wearing a dog face headband that was on sale at the Gettysburg National Battlefield Gift Shop. I have no idea why they were selling said item of randomness, which is most certainly why I had to try it on.
(March 2009)


Celebrating my very first loaf of Challah bread. Yum!
(April 2009)


Us on the double decker carousel at Six Flags Over Chicago.
(June 2009)


So there you have it...photographic evidence of the last 10 months of my life. :)

3 comments:

  1. YAY for all the pictures!! Mark and I loved them!! You are so fun and it makes me miss seeing you all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your pictures. I miss you why don't we live close anymore?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, this has decided it. You two are my favorite couple EVER.

    ReplyDelete