Saturday, November 8, 2008

Muffin Tops Make Me Sad

Dear Muffin-top,

Please go away. For once I would like to be able to find a pair of pants that actually fit my hips without you up and spilling over the top like a squishy-yeasty puff of bread dough. Ew. I'm a little grossed out by that analogy. Anyway, I would greatly appreciate it if we could work out an arrangement where you migrate from my waist down to my otherwise flat bum. I'd love to have a little more junk in my trunk if you know what I mean (and I think you do).

Thank you.

Love,
Kristen

4 comments:

  1. Kristen you make me laugh so hard! I miss you! How's Chicago? Ya can you believe that I'm that far along? It's going by so fast. It's crazy. Keep me updated on anything new with you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeew.. I'm a little grossed out by that anaology too!!

    that [engaged] girl

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol yeah I've been making a lot of bread lately and all that raising and proofing has gotten to my brain I think.

    Perhaps it's also the bread to blame for the muffin top...lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. i feel you. i feel you so much.

    ReplyDelete