Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Thanksgiving

Dear Thanksgiving,



Thanks for giving me an excuse to throw a party with our friends. I am on a major cooking kick right now and I am really looking forward to making a delicious dinner to share with the people here in Chicago who have made this move so much easier for me. I am very glad that the husband's cohorts have been kind enough to include me in their events and plans. I was really worried when we moved that I would never make any friends because I work from home and thus have no real way to meet people other than through the husband.

I don't know how many of you read this blog, but I am very thankful for all of you. Thanksgiving dinner is going to be a AMAZING!

Love,
Kristen

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad you have found more people to love you in Chicago!

    ReplyDelete